ACET’s vision is to promote health and informed choices in relation to Sexual Health, Drugs & Alcohol, Mental Health & Emotional Wellbeing and Parent/Child Communication, by providing Community Education Programmes and accredited Training Courses.
ACET aims to:
- Promote and improve Sexual Health
- Reduce the spread of HIV and other STIs
- Reduce the number of teenage pregnancies
- Promote and improve healthy choices in relation to use of drugs and alcohol
- Reduce the impact of drug and alcohol misuse
- Promote mental health and wellbeing
- Reduce hidden harm and self-harm
- Increase uptake of local advice, support and treatment services for Sexual Health, Drugs and Alcohol, Mental Health and Parenting.
- Target services to the most disadvantaged young people and adults promoting inclusion and reducing health inequalities.